Many of the pets we treat may require long term medications. If your pet is on long-term medication we will work with you to obtain the required treatments in the most convenient way.
Request A Home Visit
If you require a repeat prescription please remember:
- It is a legal requirement that animals on long-term prescription medications remain under our care, so you and your pet must be registered with us.
- We must have actually examined your pet within the last 6 months
- Some medication will require more frequent consultations or blood tests. We will tell you if this is the case for your pet
- You must be over 18 years old to collect prescription medication from our vets in Northwich
- You can email us, phone or call in at the practice to set up your repeat prescription request
- Please allow us 48 hours notice to process your request
- If you order medication on a Friday it will arrive on a Monday
- Written prescriptions are available for which we charge a fee